Wednesday, October 20, 2004

scarf ho

i've become a scarf ho... that's all i've been making. i think it's because of the past sweater things... i decided to put all of my summer projects away and start working on winter things. i think it's a good idea, but i feel like i should be working on more difficult projects. *sigh*

maybe i'm not knitting because there are several things waying very heavily on my mind... at one point, i thought my sanity was more important than my financial well being... but now that i've paid most of my credit cards, i've noted that my financial well being is really the root of my sanity. so after a month of debate, i'm really leaving my awesome west village apartment of 1.5 years. i told one of my roommates yesterday... it's just time to move on and to create a new chapter in my life. one where i don't have to worry about asking people's permission to have friends over. one where i have more than a 10' X 10' square to call my very own. the good thing about that place was that it was in the city and that it was 15 minutes away from work. the bad thing about that place was that none of it really felt like mine in the year and a half while i was there. so here i am... off to find my "home." i've already started looking. i actually put an offer on a place yesterday, and i told my closer roommate about my intentions to leave. the date is definite. november 30. so here starts the countdown...

1 month and 10 days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Werker said...

Wheee! How exciting! Good luck! We L-O-V-E-D seeing you last week. Next time I hope we have more time! Keep me posted on your apt. hunt. And my ears... and my neck... they're thinking of you.

12:59 PM, October 21, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home