Monday, August 30, 2004

i heart my carla

go ahead... sweat it. :-P i know i do.

check out the sleeves! i heart the sleeves the most. i think it's because it took me so long to figure them out.

also finished more of my thrill. woo hoo! i'm on a cotton tape roll... more to come later on this week. i'm in sql training all week, and i totally forgot. my training's in midtown, too, so that means i'll be in a sea of protesters the whole time as well. ugh. hopefully it'll be as peaceful as this weekend's protests... otherwise if you're watching the news and in the chaos you hear a woman screaming "i just came here to learn SQL!!!" that'll be me. :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

i just found your blog through the carla-along (i've just joined, still waiting impatiently for my cotton tape to arrive) and wanted to say that i love it! have just been through your archives instead of working ... you knit great stuff! love your carla and the colour!

6:49 AM, September 01, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home