Friday, October 22, 2004

last-minute, but worth a shot... SPONSOR ME!

click here to sponsor me for America's Walk for Diabetes!

for all those that don't know, my mother's family has had a long history of diabetes. my mom, being the lucky one, was not diagnosed with the disease until 2002... my brother and i, to this day, thank the lord that we moved her off of heavy foods and darker meats while we were in college.

unfortunately, out of her side of the family (she was 1 of 9 siblings), two weren't as lucky... her eldest sister died in early summer of 2002 at the age of 63. less than 3 months later, her youngest brother also passed away at the age of 43 while undergoing dialysis.

so this year, i walk for them. please help sponsor me and support the need for a cure! thanks, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home