Monday, October 25, 2004

getting back in gear...

ok... i decided to stop with being such a knitting loser and purchased bonne marie's chickami to start working on. when i first started knitting, i bought this fire-red merino wool from ebay that i have YET to use... so off i go making my fire-red chickami! i'm excited to start working on it. i think this was the boost i needed to get me motivated again. i dunno... what have you guys done to get yourselves out of knitting funks? *sigh*

o, btw, the walk for diabetes was this past weekend and was WONDERFUL! cold as heck, but tons of fun. too bad i had no one there with me to keep me company while walking! lol... oh well, maybe next year!

1 Comments:

Blogger valentina said...

Hi Joy. I've started knitting socks while I think about a bigger projects. I like knitting socks. I may just keep doing that and stop thinking about knitting sweaters. Maybe you'll keep knitting camies? Hush is kinda a camie .. how did it ever turn out?

8:46 PM, October 26, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home