Friday, February 25, 2005

brought to you by christine

we interrupt our regularly scheduled sock knitting for a 1 AM impulse knitting project:

the love bite, recommended by the inspirational and insanely fast knitter, christine. check out her blog for lelah, her own design! so talented, that woman. yay, christine!

i am yet distracted again from the socks... i'm using a brown/black worsted weight wool i had bought for a scarf. i'm shocked these pictures came out so well! maybe i'm getting better at this stuff. will take more pictures later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOH! I Love that yarn! This lace pattern is a joy to knit, it's so easy and it's impossible to f*** it up! I messed up the entire bottom of lelah watching the last episode of project runway and you can't even tell!!!
I'm so glad you like lelah! I'm proud of her too! I just wish I could translate my ideas to actual patterns better!

4:31 PM, February 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home