Friday, January 21, 2005

an update!

holy moly. sorry for the laziness. i promise more frequent updates in the future.

i don't know what it is about this blogging stuff. i think it's because 1) i think my thoughts are just floating out there in cyberspace with only a handful of people to comment (*ahem*morecommentspeople*ahem*) and 2) i'm just bored with the way this looks.

kim shares my pain at least.

ok, so my post for today comes from something i saw while breezing around myspace.com. yes, myspace.com where all the girls have absolutely no self-respect and feel the need to post blatantly sexual images of themselves just to get attention. or they're strippers.

anyway.

so i belong on knitting group on myspace and someone refers to this website:
pinupstyleknitting. now, go to the site. click on "about". in the "portfolio" section, click on "WWI Military Spats". i have 4 words for you.

HOW AWESOME ARE THEY?

i am excited. i am planning to visit the booze & knit next week. that is, if it's not on a monday, tuesday, or wednesday. i'm enrolled at nyu this term for continuing ed classes. my classes are from 6-930 after work. boo.

but anyway, i think i know what my next project is. tee hee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Werker said...

Those *totally* rock!

Good to hear from ya, chica! I know I owe you an e-mail. Craziness in Kimland, lately. I'll give you the whole scoop.

I need a new name for my blog! Help!

xo - Kim

6:18 PM, January 21, 2005  
Blogger valentina said...

well, if you posted more often, you'd get more comments. as it is, one forgets to come by ;p
welcome back.

10:50 AM, January 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across you blog and thought you may find this site usefull. It has gas saving tips and where to find cheap gas. free game downloads

:)

10:12 PM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home